Monday, June 8, 2009

Say It Ain't So

20 hours in the air, 2 weddings, and numerous hours in the car later… I cannot believe that I am back in Athens already. I consider the past 3 weeks in Taiwan to be the best trip I have ever been on. Now that I am home and have the time to reflect on this past month, words still cannot describe the impact this trip has had on my life. I feel like I am still growing from all that I experienced, and I pray that I continue to grow in this way for the remainder of the summer, regardless of the fact that my day-to-day has slowed down exponentially. I owe all of my gratitude to each NTSU student and faculty member who took the time to impact us and our trip. They not only created a trip that will remain with me for a lifetime, but they enabled all of us to become closer together as a group and truly learn to appreciate such a unique and amazing culture and country. It took only a day for our group to drop our identity as guests and be embraced as close friends, although we were always treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Thank you thank you thank you!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment